Error #989 in Source-Live Pro LL
This article contains troubleshooting information
Error #989: Cannot start stream; verify your account details and check your Internet connection.
Source-Live | Low-Latency | All Systems
When users try to click "START STREAMING" in Source-Live Pro LL to begin a streaming session, they receive the following error message:
You have no internet connection, or the username and password you have entered are incorrect.
If the issue is related to your account settings, please follow the steps below:
- In Source-Live, click the gears icon.
- Review the values in the “Username” and “Password” fields.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Start Streaming” again.
For more information on the authentication settings available for Source-Live, please check this article.
If the problem is your internet connection:
- Make sure you have internet access by trying to go to our website http://source-elements.com/.
If you do not have internet access, try rebooting your router and computer and starting Source-Live Pro LL back up.
- If you are able to access our website via web browser but still cannot start a Source-Live session, contact the support team.