Selected bitrate is not supported by the AAC encoder at the current sample rate
This article contains troubleshooting information
Selected bitrate is not supported by the AAC encoder at the current sample rate. The transmitted audio will be downsampled to 32kHz
Source-Connect Pro and Pro X | 3.9 | macOSX
When users start a session in Source-Connect, they receive the following error message and don't receive any sound in the application.
You have selected an incorrect bitrate in Source-Connect. Bitrates lower than 64Mbps only support a 32kHz sample rate. You will need at least 64Mbps per channel, so:
- For a mono channel, the minimum bitrate is 64Mbps.
- For a stereo channel, the minimum bitrate is 128Mbps.
- For surround 5.1, the minimum bitrate is 384Mbps.
- For surround 7.1, the minimum bitrate is 512Mbps.
In order to fix this issue, follow the instructions below:
- Open Source-Connect Pro or Pro X.
- In the settings section, check what channel you are using.
- Look for the bitrate setting.
- Depending on your number of channels, select the correct bitrate as listed above.