Source-Connect Standard quit unexpectedly
Source-Connect Standard quit unexpectedly.
Click Reopen to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically.
Source-Connect | 3.9, Pro and Standard | Mac OSX
When users try to log into the Source-Connect Standard or Pro application and they click "Log In", the application does not open up and instead displays the following error message:
- For Eero routers and other newer routers, this error message comes up when UPnP is enabled and ports are not correctly forwarded.
- If a high-numbered channel is selected for audio input or output device. This is a bug because of a bug in the way that Source-Connect saves the audio device preference.
In order to fix the error message:
- If you have an Eero router or a new router, follow the instructions in this article.
- If a high-numbered channe was selected, follow the instructions on this article.
- If an application freezes or quits unexpectedly, or you are having issues with other applications, follow the instructions on this Apple article.